- 500g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- •¼tsp salt
- •8 to 10 corn tortillas
- •50ml sour cream
- •75g grated cheese
- •120g Guacamole
- •100ml Tomato salsa
- •Diced lettuce
- For the marinade:
- Juice of 2 limes + zest of 1 lime
- •1tbsp olive oil
- •2 cloves garlic
- •½tsp honey
- •2tbsp coriander, chopped
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag or bowl.
- To make the marinade, whisk together lime juice, zest, olive oil, garlic, honey, and coriander until combined. Pour over top of chicken until completely coated. Cover and marinate for about 4 hours to overnight.
- To cook the chicken, pre-heat outdoor grill or grill pan on medium-high heat and add marinated chicken breasts. Sprinkle with a little salt and cook chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side until juices run clear. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting. This keeps them juicy!
- To assemble the tacos, place lettuce then chicken in a tortilla then add all your toppings
- Serve with a fresh squeeze of lime and enjoy!
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.