- 2 chicken breasts
- 1tbsp olive oil
- good squeeze lemon juice
- salad, to serve
- for the guacamole
- 1 avocado, sliced, de-stoned and the flesh roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime and 1tsp lime zest, plus lime wedges, to serve
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed
- handful coriander
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2½tbsp mayonnaise
- For the guacamole, mix the ingredients, and season well. Cover and set aside.
- For the chicken, cover it in clingfilm and, using a rolling pin, beat until 1cm (½in) thick. Brush with the oil and cook on a hot griddle pan or barbecue for 3 or 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Squeeze over some lemon juice and serve with the guacamole, salad and lime wedges.