- 4 chicken supremes
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 100g ciabatta, cut into small chunks
- 150g bacon
- 2 avocados, halved, de-stoned, peeled and cut into chunks
- 150g radishes, quartered
- 50g lamb's lettuce
- for the dressing
- 100ml crème fraîche
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ¼tsp cayenne pepper
- good squeeze lemon juice
- ½tsp honey
- Heat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan. In a small bowl, beat the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Brush the chicken lightly with half the oil, and season. Place in a roasting tin, skin side up, and cook for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Toss the pieces of bread in the remaining oil, spread on a lined baking sheet and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden, in the oven with the chicken. Grill the bacon until cooked through and crispy, and set aside to cool.
- Mix the croutons with the avocados, radishes and lettuce. Chop the bacon and sprinkle on top. Add a drizzle of the dressing and serve with the chicken.