- 4 nectarines, halved and stones discarded
- Drizzle olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 150g fresh bocconcini mozzarella, torn
- 70g prosciutto
- Handful micro basil
- Leaves or torn basil leaves
- Balsamic reduction, to serve
- Heat a griddle pan or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the nectarine halves with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Griddle the nectarine halves for about 5 minutes on each side.
- To serve, arrange the nectarine halves on a platter, drizzle with a little more olive oil, and sprinkle over the torn mozzarella. Top with prosciutto twirls and basil, then drizzle generously with balsamic reduction.
Intern Digital editor at woman&home magazine. … Experienced digital editor with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry.