- 300g sourdough or ciabatta bread, torn into chunks
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 4 free-range chicken breasts, flattened with a rolling pin
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- 300g watercress
- For The Dressing:
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tsp honey
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oven to 180 C, gas 4. Place bread on a baking tray, drizzle with half the oil and scatter with sea salt. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Oil and season the chicken, and griddle on a pan in batches for 3 minutes on each side, until completely cooked. Put the cooked chicken in a low oven. Mix the dressing ingredients, season and gently heat in a saucepan.
- Toss the oranges, pine nuts, croutons and watercress, divide between 4 plates and sit a chicken breast on top of each. Drizzle with the dressing.
Top Tip: The croutons can be made up to three days in advance – store in an airtight container out of the fridge.