The sweet and nutty tahini dressing adds a richness to this vegan cauliflower salad and makes it so moreish. If you’re not vegan, for extra creaminess, you could crumble some feta cheese through this cauliflower salad.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 180g mixed wild and brown rice
- 400g can green lentils, drained
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- Handful of mint, chopped
- 125g pomegranate seeds
- For the dressing:
- 2tbsp tahini
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 200°C. Break the cauliflower into florets and combine with the oil and the spices in a large bowl.
- Put the florets on a baking tray and roast for 30-40 mins, until tender and slightly browned. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions, usually around 10-12 mins.
- To make the tahini dressing, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork. Thin with a little water until the dressing reaches a pourable consistency. Combine the rice and cauliflower with the lentils and herbs, then pour over the dressing and scatter over the pomegranate seeds.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.