- 1 large cauliflower
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 180g mixed wild and brown rice
- 400g can green lentils, drained
- handful of parsley, chopped
- handful of mint, chopped
- 125g pomegranate seeds
- For the dressing:
- 2tbsp tahini
- juice of half a lemon
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 200°C. Break the cauliflower into florets and combine with the oil and the spices in a large bowl.
- Put the florets on a baking tray and roast for 30-40 mins, until tender and slightly browned. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions, usually around 10-12 mins.
- To make the tahini dressing, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork. Thin with a little water until the dressing reaches a pourable consistency. Combine the rice and cauliflower with the lentils and herbs, then pour over the dressing and scatter over the pomegranate seeds.
If you’re not vegan, for extra creaminess, you could crumble some feta cheese through this cauliflower salad.