- 1 medium aubergine, sliced into 1cm rounds
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium cauliflower, trimmed and cut into ﬂorets
- 1tbsp dried oregano
- 1tbsp salt
- 25g grated Cheddar
- 2 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- 150g soft goats’ cheese, sliced
1. Heat the oven to 180C fan, gas 6. Put the aubergine, onions and tomatoes in a large roasting tray with 2tbsp of the olive oil and a little seasoning. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
2. Put the cauliﬂower in a food processor and blitz until ﬁne. Tip into a bowl and add the oregano, salt, Cheddar and eggs.
3. Heat the remaining olive oil in an ovenproof, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Spoon the mixture into the frying pan and ﬂatten down with the back of a spatula. Cook for 15 minutes in the oven.
4. Heat the grill. Top with the roasted vegetables and goats’ cheese as well as a good drizzle of olive oil. Grill on a low shelf for 5-8 minutes then serve.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.