- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 60g butter
- 200ml fresh cream
- 50g grated Parmesan
- 90g pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- 15g fresh chives, snipped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil and add the cauliflower florets. Boil for about 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender. Drain the cauliflower, add the butter, cream, and Parmesan, and blend until smooth.
- Taste the mixture for seasoning – we’ve found that cauliflower needs a fair amount of salt to be really flavourful.
- Just before serving, warm the cauliflower, and stir through the chopped olives and snipped chives.
Intern Digital editor at woman&home magazine. … Experienced digital editor with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry.