- 3 bags Twinings Infuso Strawberry and Mango
- 60ml boiling water
- 30 to 40ml honey, to sweeten to taste
- 300g thick plain yoghurt
- 4 strawberries, chopped
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 80ml granola
- Empty the contents of the tea bags into a heatproof bowl. Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Stir in the honey and allow to cool. Then add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Stir in the chopped strawberries.
- Divide the granola into the base of each lolly mould and top with 15ml of the tea and yoghurt mixture. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lolly moulds from the freezer and arrange the sliced strawberries on the side of the moulds. Top up with the remaining mixture and freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours. Unmould before serving.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.