- 15ml (1 tbsp) sesame oil + extra, to brush
- zest of 1 lemon
- 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh basil leaves, finely chopped + extra, to garnish
- 5ml (1 tsp) soya sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 500g king prawns, peeled and tails left on
- 6 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruits, peeled and cut into chunks
- fresh coriander, to garnish
- lime wedges, to serve
- In a medium bowl, combine the sesame oil, lemon zest, basil, soya and seasoning. Add the prawns, cover and refrigerate to marinate, 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill or braai.
- Thread the marinated prawns and Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit chunks onto skewers. Brush the Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit with a little extra oil.
- Place the kebabs on the grill or braai and cook until the prawns are just cooked through, 1 – 2 minutes on each side. Garnish with fresh basil and coriander. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing.