- 4 large sweet potatoes
- A little oil and sea salt
- 400g can cannellini beans
- 6 tomatoes
- 4Tbsp flat-leaf parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3Tbsp olive oil
- Prick the potatoes with a fork, rub in the oil and sprinkle over the sea salt. Wrap in foil and bake on the edge of the grill for 1 hour, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse the beans. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds then chop into small pieces.
- Put the beans into a bowl and add the tomato, parsley, lemon and oil.
- Season and serve with the potatoes.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.