- 1½ cups black beans
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrup / honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Blend all ingredients except the chocolate chips until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour into a greased pan.
- Cook the brownies for 15-18 minutes and let cool before cutting them.
Intern Digital editor at woman&home magazine. … Experienced digital editor with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry.