- 5 sprays of Spray and Cook
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 90g cooked macaroni
- 1 cauliflower, chopped and steamed
- 150g butternut squash purée
- 200g fat free Quark
- 125ml skimmed milk
- 40g grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch of nutmeg and black pepper
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat, spray with Spray and Cook, add crushed garlic to the pan and heat for a minute.
- Add the butternut squash purée to the pan, stirring to prevent it sticking. Add the fat-free quark to the pan, followed by the skimmed milk and stir together carefully.
- Next add half the Parmesan and mix until melted and stir in the mustard, nutmeg and black pepper.
- Add the cornflour and water, stir until it thickens a little.
- Place the cooked macaroni and cauliflower into the pan and give it a good mix. Try to coat all of the pasta and cauliflower in the sauce.
- Top with the rest of the Parmesan and all of the breadcrumbs and place under a hot grill for 8 minutes
- Dig in with zero guilt!
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.