Berry SorbetPrint This
- ¾ cup sugar
- 375ml water
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 150g fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 500g frozen raspberries
- 250g frozen blackberries
- Fresh berries for serving
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until the sugar has dissolved, and then set the sugar syrup aside to cool.
- Place all the fruit and the cool sugar syrup in a jug of a food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a heart-shaped stoneware casserole and freeze for 1 hour. Whisk the mixture vigorously and then return to the freezer for a further 30 minutes; whisk again and then allow the sorbet to freeze overnight. Top with a few fresh berries and a sprig of mint, and serve in chilled stoneware ramekins.