- 4 raw beetroot, peeled and chopped into wedges
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 250g ready-cooked quinoa
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- juice 1 lemon
- 4tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 250g feta, broken into chunks
- 4tbsp balsamic glaze
- Heat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan. Toss the beetroot wedges with half the olive oil, season and roast in the top of the oven for 40 minutes, until blackened, crispy and chewy.
- Mix the quinoa with the chickpeas, lemon juice and remaining olive oil, and season well. Toss through the parsley. When the beetroot is cooked, toss it through the quinoa mix with the feta and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com