- 300g fresh beetroot, peeled and coarsely grated
- ½ red and ½ white cabbage (about 500g each), shredded
- 400g carrots, peeled and grated
- For The Dressing:
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g natural yogurt
- 7tbsp chopped fat-leaf parsley
- 4tbsp tahini paste
- 10 spring onions, finely chopped
- smoked paprika, to serve
- Layer up the vegetables in your dish.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients with plenty of seasoning, reserving a few spring onions.
- Top the vegetables with the dressing then scatter over the spring onions and a sprinkling of smoked paprika.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.