- 300g fresh beetroot, peeled and coarsely grated
- ½ red and ½ white cabbage (about 500g each), shredded
- 400g carrots, peeled and grated
- For The Dressing:
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g natural yogurt
- 7tbsp chopped fat-leaf parsley
- 4tbsp tahini paste
- 10 spring onions, finely chopped
- smoked paprika, to serve
- Layer up the vegetables in your dish.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients with plenty of seasoning, reserving a few spring onions.
- Top the vegetables with the dressing then scatter over the spring onions and a sprinkling of smoked paprika.