Made with wholemeal flour, these banana choc chip muffins are healthier than usual but just as delicious!
ALSO TRY: Banana And Pecan Oat Muffins Recipe
- 350g ripe peeled bananas
- 150g light muscovado sugar
- 75ml sunflower oil
- 2 medium eggs
- 150g plain flour
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 100g plain choc chips
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- You Will Need:
- A muffin tin with 9 large deep or 12 smaller paper muffin cases
- Set the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- Mash the banana, then beat in the sugar, oil and eggs.
- Stir in the plain and wholemeal flours, chocolate chips, baking powder and cinnamon, until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture equally between the muffin cases, and bake for about 25 minutes for smaller or 35 for deeper cakes or until risen and just firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven, lift out the muffins and leave them to cool.