These baked chicken thighs with paprika and peppers make for a simple, easy, one pot recipe the whole family will love.
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 shallots, sliced into wedges
- 2 red peppers, roughly chopped
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 bunch thyme and oregano
- 2tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- 4tbsp oil
- 1 glass of white wine
- 6 cloves of garlic, not peeled
- 100g green olives
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Toss the cherry tomatoes, shallots, red peppers, chicken thighs, thyme and oregano with the smoked paprika and olive oil in a large roasting tin (leaving out the garlic).
- Pour over the wine and bake for 45mins. Add the garlic and cook for another 30mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Top with green olives and serve with lots of crusty bread.
Top Tip for making Baked chicken thighs with paprika and peppers: Serve with roasted new potatoes to make this a more hearty meal.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.