Baked chicken curry is a super-simple one-pot with no chopping or pre-frying. It’s really easy and ready in 45 minutes!
ALSO SEE: Mild Chicken Curry Recipe
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes, drained
- 250ml coconut cream
- 1tsp each black and yellow mustard seeds
- 2tbsp garam masala
- 1tsp each coriander, fennel and cumin seeds, crushed
- 1kg boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- To Serve:
- Fried onions
- 3tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- 5tbsp fresh coriander
- Mix the tomatoes and coconut cream and put into an ovenproof shallow dish. Stir in all the spices and then the chicken. Add plenty of sea salt and black pepper. Heat the oven to 170C, gas 5.
- Bake the chicken for 40 minutes until browned and bubbling. Stir in the lemon juice then top with the onions, almonds and coriander. Serve with pilau rice.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.