- 1 Camembert cheese in a box
- Splash white wine
- Few thyme sprigs
- 2 pears, sliced
- Sourdough bread, sliced and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 180C, gas 4. Remove the Camembert cheese from its box, take off the paper and place it back in the box. Make a few holes in the top, pour on a splash of white wine and scatter over a few thyme sprigs.
- Put the top on the box, wrap with foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- When the top is golden and the inside is melted, serve with ripe sliced pears and toasted sourdough.