An autumn fruit crumble recipe with mixed fruits served with vanilla ice cream or a dollop of clotted cream.
ALSO SEE: Apple And Almond Crumble Recipe
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 x 450g packs mixed frozen fruits, (we used a mixture of blackberries, plums, blackcurrants and rhubarb)
- For The Crumble Topping:
- 100g plain flour
- 50g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 50g caster sugar
- 25g each of hazelnuts, almonds and pecans
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, gas 4. Stir the sugar into the fruits and place in a 1 litre baking dish.
- To make the crumble topping, place the flour, butter, sugar and nuts in a food processor and pulse chop for a few seconds or until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs and the nuts are not too fine. Put the crumble on top of the fruit, pressing down lightly.
- Place the fruit crumble on the centre shelf of the oven and bake for 23 to 30 minutes or until the top is browned and the juices are bubbling through.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.