- ½tbsp sunflower oil
- 250g king prawns
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 large-free range eggs
- 1tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 ½tsp light soy sauce
- ½ a 250g pack microwavable basmati rice
- 15g butter
- Heat a frying pan to high, add the oil then after a few seconds add the prawns, cook for almost a minute on each side, until browned, turn down the heat to medium then add the garlic, chilli and spring onion to the pan, stir-fry for another minute, then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Lightly beat the eggs with fish sauce, soy sauce and a tablespoon of water, set aside. Heat the rice according to pack instructions, set aside.
- Heat an omelette or pancake pan over a medium heat, add the butter, tilting the pan to spread and melt. Once it's bubbling, add the egg mixture, tilting the pan to spread to the edges. After 2 minutes scatter over the prawn mixture and the rice. Heat for another 2 minutes or until cooked and heated through.