Try out this easy pavlova recipe from Siba Mtongana
- 1 store bought meringue nest, approximately 360g
- 500ml double cream
- 80g icing sugar
- 2 fresh mangoes, cubed, store bought
- 4 passion fruit, cut in half and seeds scooped out
- ½ tub mango sorbet
- ½ tub passion fruit sorbet
- 50g ½ a packet pistachio nibs
- 15g mint leaves
- Take the sorbet out to soften slightly.
- Whip the cream and icing sugar until its soft whipped.
- Start assembling the pavlova by laying out base on a cake stand and piling on the cream.
- Next pile on scoops of the mango and passion fruit sorbets.
- Place mango pieces around the edge of the sorbet and drizzle passion fruit over the top.
- Finally scatter over pistachio nibs and mint leaves.
For more recipes visit: www.foodnetwork.com