This Jungle Oats treat is a delicious new way to enjoy an old favourite
Preparation Time: 20-30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 500g dried fruit salad (pears, apricots, peaches, apples, prune)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch of cloves
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups Jungle Oats Granola
- 1 cup Jungle Oats Crunch lots, original
- 3 cups fruit cocktail yoghurt
- In a pot, bring fruit, spices, butter, water and sugar to the boil. Boil covered for 5 minutes and then switch the stove off. Allow to stand on the stove plate for 15 minutes. Fruit will be softened. Discard cinnamon stick and Decant with the sauce into a bowl and chill.
- Mix cereals together.
- In a parfait glass or jar, layer the cereal, yoghurt and stewed fruit, ending with stewed fruit. Drizzle stewed fruit syrup over the top.
- Chill until ready to serve
We have two Nutribullets and 10 Jungle Oats hampers to give away. Simply fill in the form below and answer the question about our recipe to stand a chance of winning:
Sorry. This form is no longer available.