Sweet with a hint of saltiness, this delicious side dish can accompany any main meal
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 250g PnP streaky bacon
- 500g PnP baby carrots
- 60g PnP butter
- 60ml honey
- 60ml brandy
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the bacon on a baking tray, and roast in the oven for 5 minutes, or until crispy. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Cook the carrots in salted boiling water in a medium saucepan for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Melt the butter and honey in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the carrots, and fry for 2 minutes, or until they’re nicely glazed.
- Add the brandy, and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove the carrots from the pan with a slotted spoon. Cook the remaining brandy until syrupy.
- Drizzle the brandy over the carrots, then top with dollops of cultured cream and the crispy bacon.