A delicious, simple crumble recipe using Jungle Muesli Granola Lite
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 ½ cups blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) cornstarch
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) honey
- 90g (1/2 cup) Jungle Muesli Granola Light
- 35g (1/4 cup) whole wheat flour
- 30g (1/3 cup) desiccated coconut
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) coconut oil, melted
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) honey
- 25g (1/4 cup) flaked almonds
- Place the berries in a mixing bowl. Add the cornstarch and honey. Mix together and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Combine all the crumble ingredients and scatter over the fruit. Bake at 180° C for 30 minutes. Serve warm with yoghurt.