A meaty and delicious pizza that’s ready in minutes
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 30g PnP Butter
- 2 PnP Onions, thickly sliced
- 15ml PnP Brown Sugar
- 2 PnP Easy Living Pizza Bases
- handful PnP English Spinach
- 400g PnP Mozzarella, sliced
- 10 PnP Rindless Streaky Bacon, sliced
- 200g PnP Plain Feta Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 10 minutes. Add the brown sugar and fry for another 5 to 10 minutes or until caramelised.
- Place the pizza bases on a baking tray.
- Cook the spinach in a saucepan with salted, boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain through a colander and squeeze out all the remaining liquid.
- Cover the pizza bases with the mozzarella then scatter the spinach, feta, bacon and caramelised onions over the pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is oozing.