The latest spring foodie trend is tea and food pairings. We’ve paired the Five Roses Classic Tea Range with some scrumptious sweets to give you inspiration for your next girls’ night in. Feeling lucky? Enter to win a high tea for you and 4 friends.
Earl grey is perhaps the best known tea in the classic tea range. Its strong taste results from its Bergamot flavouring. Savour a rich dessert like a Pecan Buttermilk Cake with Blueberries.
This fragrant pure Ceylon tea is best enjoyed with milk. Instead of sweetening it, enjoy it with Lemon Cheesecake.
Prince of Wales
Prince of Wales tea has a full-bodied taste profile due to its blend of Ceylon and premium African teas. Complement its strong aroma with Carrot Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting.
You don’t want your dessert choice to overpower the exotic bouquet of spices found in Chai. Pair it with Mini Brown Sugar And Hazelnut Meringue to bring out the tea’s flavour.
Lemon-flavoured tea is ideal for those cool spring days. Consider drinking it with freshly-made crème brûlée. The caramel and lemon flavours will complement each other.
Pair the fruity taste of this zesty orange-flavoured tea with a few cubes of dark 80% chocolate.
WIN a high tea experience for five friends
Win a Five Roses high tea!
WIN one of 3 winter high-tea packages (for five people) valued at R2 000 each.
Who doesn’t love tea and cake? And even better is sharing these scrumptious savoury and sweet delights with your girlfriends along with loads of laughter and gossip, just in time for Women’s Day. Winners will be treated to an exclusive high experience at a luxury venue in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban, and will walk away with a Five Roses hamper.
[gravityform id=”76″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Five Roses and woman & home high tea competition terms and conditions
- The high tea will be hosted at a luxury venue in Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban. Travel to and from the venue will be at the winner’s own cost.
- Only entries through the entry form on the Five Roses digitorial will be accepted.
- Winner will be chosen by means of random draw.
- Competition opens on 15 July 2015 and closes on 15 August 2015.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into.
- The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The competition is not open to employees and their families of Caxton, the client, or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- Woman and home reserves the right to publish names of the winners.
- The competition is open to SA residents only.
- Prizes will go to the first specified amount of winners selected at random after the closing date.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Caxton Publishers shall have the right to terminate any promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Caxton Publishers, its agents and promoters.
- Caxton Publishers cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions and/or technical failures throughout this promotion.
- An SMS is charged at R1,50. Allocated free minutes that may form part of your monthly cellular subscription will not apply.
- Information supplied for competitions will not be used/shared with third parties.
- Prizes returned to Caxton Publishers will not be resent to winners.
- In an effort to comply with the Consumer Protection Act, postal entries will no longer be allowed.
- Section 11(o) of the Consumer Protection Act 2008 (Act 68 of 2008), which pertains to Promotional Competitions, stipulates that the ID numbers of winners need to be kept on record. Caxton Magazines has made a business decision to request the ID numbers of all entrants up front and as a result any entry not including an ID number will be regarded as incomplete.
- Unless specified, transport and costs thereof are excluded.