Recipe serves: 4
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Calories: 131 per serving
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2tbsp oil
- 2tbsp korma paste (we used Patak’s)
- 1tsp each chopped garlic and ginger
- 300g (10oz) chicken breasts, diced
- 100g (4oz) 2% Greek yogurt
- ½tsp sugar
- desiccated coconut, toasted flaked almonds and coriander, to serve
- In a saucepan, cook the onion in the oil on a low heat for 5 minutes. Add the curry paste, garlic, ginger and 100ml (4fl oz) water, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season the chicken, add to the pan and fry for 2 minutes, then add 100ml (4fl oz) water, bring to a gentle simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Stir through the yogurt and sugar, and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- To serve, stir through a little coconut, season and serve garnished with more coconut, almonds and coriander.
131 Calories per serving
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com