Black Friday can get a little out of hand. The excitement, determination and exhilaration builds up the closer you get to the big day! But before we get to the goods, you should be fully prepared, or as prepared as you can be for a day like Black Friday.
Here are our top 5 tips to make Black Friday an easy and enjoyable experience.
- Don’t snooze! Whether you want to be in front of the line at the store or gain access to the websites first, you have to be early. Plan your time accordingly and make sure you don’t miss out!
- Have a sidekick or a team. You can NOT do black Friday alone! If you’re doing online shopping, it’s easier so whoever gains access first can shop for you. And if you’re at the mall, you can split the lists.
- Know what you want. The worst thing is having to browse on the day, there’s really no time! Have your list ready.
- Stay in the know. Sign up for newsletters, get a few flyers, buy the newspaper, keep an eye on social media… Whatever you do, just make sure you know where the best deals are, it will make it easier for you to plan because some stores have sales running the entire week, while others only have sales on the day.
- Set a budget. No one wants to leave a hole in their wallet, so be sure to know how much you are willing to spend and stick to it.
Check out some of the best upcoming deals!
Game: Warm up deals will be ahead of Black Friday which will be valid from the 18 – 22 Nov, just to get everyone in the motion! Majority of the Game Stores will be opened from MIDNIGHT on Black Friday, 23rd Nov!
Clicks: Visit Clicks online during the 16th until the 22nd and find deals between 30% – 70%! The bargains can only grow from here at the BIG Black Friday weekend which is from the 23rd to the 25th, both in stores and online.
Mens Den: Items such as laptops, notebooks, printers, etc are available here and they will be having up to 100% off selected items, provided it is 1 per customer and shipping costs apply (which is R99 across RSA).
Daniel Wellington: deals valid until 26 November
OFFER 1: 10% OFF WHEN BUYING 2 OR MORE ITEMS!
- 12 ready-made gift sets
- Gift-set bundle creator available online to create your own bundle
OFFER 1: FREE STRAP WITH ANY WATCH
OFFER 2: 25% OFF ON
- Dapper silver collection
- Classic white Winchester rose gold 36mm
- Classic white Warwick silver 40mm
OFFER 3: 20% ON SELECTED “BLACK DIAL” BUNDLES
- Classic petite Melrose black 32mm + Cornwall (rose gold) 14mm
- Classic petite Ashfield black 28mm + Sheffield (rose gold) 12mm
- Classic Sheffield black (rose gold) 40mm + Cornwall (rose gold) 20mm
- Classic Cornwall black (rose gold) 36mm + Sheffield (rose gold) 18mm
PLUS get an extra 15% off with our code: Woman&Home!
Foschini: By signing up the TFG Rewards, you can stand a chance to be the first to shop incredible deals with Foschini’s Exclusive VIP preview and win Fashion Vouchers. The exclusive preview takes place in stores nationwide on Thursday 22 November at 4pm.
American Swiss and Sterns: Head over to their stores for up to 50% off on selected jewellery and watches.
Accessorize: All full price items will be 50% OFF
Dr Martens: 50% OFF selected styles
La Senza: The entire store will be 50% OFF
TM Lewin: Buy 1 get 1 free on selected shirts
Dune London: Selected styles will have a 30% discount
Calvin Klein: Buy 1 get 1 free on selected men’s and ladies underwear
Mango: Selected items will be 30% OFF
Milo And Mo: Get up to 50% off between 23 November – 26 November.
By Fashion Assistant, Tiamara Naidoo