Delicious, convenient and versatile, wraps and salads make for an ideal part of a picnic spread.
Spend a relaxing afternoon at a picnic with friends and family – without having to worry about what you’re going to serve. Wraps are an all-round winner that you can roll up, pile high with fillings, or even chargrill to crispy, slice, and eat with your favourite dips.
Here is just one of our favourite wrap recipes…
- Spread layers of store-bought guacamole and sour cream over 4 SPAR Freshline Tortilla Wraps.
- Divide a handful of halved baby tomatoes, 1 x 400g drained tin black beans, kernels of 1 cooked cob of corn and 50g grated Cheddar among the wraps.
- Top each portion with a handful of sliced ingredients from the SPAR Freshline Italian Salad Bowl, a sprinkling of salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with lime halves alongside, for squeezing, and chargrilled pimento peppers.
SPAR Freshline’s salads are the perfect side dish or light meal. Not only are they fresh and crispy, but a wide variety of salads are also available; something for every taste!
Shown in the photo above are:
- Lentil & Chickpea Salad, 200g
- Cheese Salad Bowl, 200g
- Smoked Chicken & Spinach Salad, 200g
- Beetroot Salad, 250g
- Greek Pasta Salad with Basil Pesto, 200g
Visit the SPAR website for more. Click here.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.