Snacking gets a bad rep because often, people choose the wrong kinds of munchies. But if you make better choices, smart snacks can keep blood sugar levels regular and help prevent cravings and overeating.
Suffering from a snack attack?
Woolworths makes it so simple for you, with loads of better-for-you options like:
– Fresh fruit tubs – fresh coconut chunks/berry pot/mango pot/mixed fruit pot/pineapple pot
– Snacking veg – tomatoes/mini cucumbers/mixed vegetable snack pot
– Carb CleverTM – crackers and nibbles
– Fresh coconut chunks & coconut chips
– Raw bars
– Raw balls
– Seaweed snacks and kale chips
– Veggie chips
– Corn cakes
– Rye crispbread
– Crackerbread – Rice, Buckwheat & Quinoa/Rice & Chickpea
And if you’re feeling all creative and domestic…
1. Beautiful beetroot hummus
Take 1 x tub hummus and blend with 2 boiled or roasted beetroot. And that’s it! This is delicious sprinkled with mixed seeds, and enjoyed with Carb CleverTM crackers or seasonal vegetable chips.
2. Must-try spinach wraps
Take some big spinach leaves and fill with BBQ mini chicken breast fillets. Top with sliced avocado, crunchy radish, spring onion, and a dollop of beetroot hummus. Roll-up and enjoy!