One of this season’s biggest trends is winter white and its busting fashion myths in every direction.
The best thing about on-trend winter white is that it’s actually off-white so it’s more flattering on your skin and easier to layer up with different tones.
Here are our top tips for wearing white in winter:
- Wear strong separate shapes, and pep up your understated outfit with bold accessories to really nail the luxe look.
- Look slimmer in winter white by opting for simple, streamlined shapes. Cropped culottes are the hottest trouser shape right now.
- Add a monochrome dimension to your outfit by adding a pair of dark sunglasses. They’ll be perfect for when you’re soaking up that warm winter sun.
- You can also cheat the monochrome look by toning down the intensity of white on white and adding a darker pair of boots or a hat.
- Use contrasting colours to your advantage by pairing a white winter coat with a pop of colour. If you’re not bold enough to go for a bright colour, pair your coat with colours like black, grey, camel and chocolate brown. Finish the look with a bold lip.
- Change up any outfit by adding a scarf to your look. Go for knitted and chunky textures that will be both warm and fashionable.
- A white outfit is fab for a casual Friday look but you can also glam it up with by simply adding some metallic accents in your accessories, bag or shoes.
As a qualified Journalist, Researcher, Social Media Manager, Digital Editor, Brand Manager now Social Media Campaigns Manager; my studies and experience have stood me in a good ground in recent years