With summer upon us, we’ve been eyeing up our favourite dresses to see us through the season. From colourful abstract and floral prints to dramatic colour blocking, pretty pastels to all white, we’ve got the hottest summer trends in our top 5 edit.
So whether it’s long or short, casual or formal or for home or abroad, click through for some truly dreamy summer dresses.
1. A floralDress: You’re sure to come up smelling of roses in this gorgeous floral shift dress from Pringle of Scotland. We love the feminine floral print and the flattering cut. A real masterpiece.
2. A Vibrant Maxi Dress: This vibrant maxi from River Island is sure to make you stand out from the crowd. Style this dress with bold black and gold tribal accessories.
3. An Ombre Dress: We love the on-trend ombre print of this blue and white cocoon dress. Team with nude accessories for summer parties or special occasions.
4. An Animal Print Dress: Walk on the wild side in this neutral twist on classic animal print. Perfect as a beach cover up,the long flared shape with cut-out back detail of this dress is both flattering and comfortable.
5. A pastle colour dress: Look pretty in pastels in this printed Country Road summer dress. Team with a nude clutch and heels for a soft summer look.