Slogan sweaters are easy to style with a pair of jeans for a relaxed, weekend look. We can also play around with our accessories. But remember, a sweater isn’t just perfect for the weekend, the right style can also be dressed up for a night out. The hardest part of choosing a sweater is the design, logo or slogan it’s carrying. We don’t want to look silly by wearing something that doesn’t make sense, now do we?
Take a look at these top do’s and don’ts when it comes to slogan sweaters…
- Do find a one-word slogan sweater
- Do find a sweater with a small line of words rather than a whole paragraph taking up the entire front
- Do find simple and easy-to-read slogans
- Do find positive and empowering slogans
- Steer clear from random, meaningless slogans
- Don’t find obnoxious slogans that are cheesy
- Don’t find sweaters with text that you can barely read
- Stay away from high school or college themed sweaters
By Fashion Assistant, Tiamara Naidoo
A fashion design graduate and the current fashion editor for Woman&Home magazine. She is a creative soul who thinks fashion should be an expression of one’s imagination, also she’s a self-proclaimed fashion guru.