It’s a fashion favourite that is seen on the runways season upon season and this summer monochrome shades are back, and here to stay. Our fashion experts show you how to pull it off on any shape.
Black and white stripes, ‘now’ prints, block colours and accessories, with a number of ways to master this trend no wonder it’s a staple go-to colour combination in all closets. Not to mention the illusion it creates for your silhouette.
Anyone can wear monochrome and here are some easy tips to show you how:
1. A printed blouse in light and relaxed fabrics flows over and disguises heavy arms.
2. Cinch in your waist with a two-tone belt to make the most of an hourglass figure.
3. A loose-fitting tunic in a classic Breton stripe will give the illusion of a slimmer silhouette, perfect for all shapes.
4. Printed trousers take you from day to night in an instant. With this retro houndstooth print, you can’t go wrong.
5. A figure-fitting skirt with clever geometric spots is just right for an apple shape, to disguise a bigger tummy and show off slender legs.