Design trends are becoming more influential, and one element that always comes back is colour.
Michel Herbelin are always ahead of the game and continues to create models that reflect the ever-changing nature of watch making trends.
What is the first thing you look at when choosing a new piece of clothing or accessory? For most women, the answer will be the colour. When you see a colour that reflects your personality and resonates with how you are feeling, you know you’ve hit the jackpot.
A beautiful timepiece in your favourite colour can complement your mood with two easy “clicks”.
What does colour mean to you?
- Black: the indicator of prestige, power, seriousness, and intelligence.
- White: the symbol of freedom, purity, innocence, and simplicity.
- Red: the colour of passion and power. Any bright shades of red draw attention to the person wearing them. People tend to associate red with energy, movement, and excitement.
- Blue: associated with intelligence, trust, efficiency and tranquillity.
- Brown: the colour of the earth, of something reliable, strong and stable.
- Green: the pleasantness of green comes from its kinship with nature, which causes a feeling of peace and contentment. It sustains a good mood within you and your surroundings.
- Orange: gives an atmosphere of a fun party vibe, in addition to being a warm and opportunistic colour. It is also cheerful, creative and attractive.
- Pink: the colour of ultimate femininity.
Whatever your colour personality, the Michel Herbelin Antares range allow you the choice!
Michel Herbelin brings together the creative, artistic & sometimes emotionally chaotic personality of the French and combines it with the structure of the Swiss to form a perfect balance of DESIGN.
The Antares Design is about making the individual:
Colour can suite your specific mood for the day, emotionally connecting to who you are. This is seen in the Michel Herbelin Antares collection, which is fun and full of colour.
In addition to the patented strap change system you get Swizz quartz movement, scratchproof sapphire crystal, water resistance to 50m and a deployant clasp.
Let the fun of choosing your own colour inspire you!
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.