While it’s easy to get fashion straight from the runway when you’re in the front row, celebrity trends don’t always follow what’s fashionable.
Here some of our favourite celebs, Victoria Beckham, Pearl Thusi and Reese Witherspoon, prove it’s still possible (and just as easy) to look chic with classic rather than on-trend pieces.
Click through to shop the latest celebrity looks and trends.
Wide-legged pants are making a comeback from the 70’s and fashionista Victoria Beckham is already giving them a twist with a bold colour. Try this trend to update your office style.
- Wide leg trousers, R529, H&M.
- Gem earrings, R29,99, Mr Price.
- Bow cropped blouse, R699, Mango.
- Blue heels, R255, Rage.
- White structred handbag, R450, Foschini.
Ripped jeans are a trend anyone can wear, and it’s not just for teens. Take notes from actress Pearl Thusi to make them more chic, by pairing them with classy court heels and a shimmery cami. This is a perfect look for a movie date.
- Girlfriend jeans, R629, Grey courts, R529, Ring, R80, H&M.
- Multi-colour necklace, R89, Spree
- Front back earring, R20, Mr Price
- Metallic cami, R499, Witchery at Woolworths
- Grey waterfal cardigan, R349, Zando
Reese Witherspoon takes a denim shirt from casual to smart, by pairing it with a bright skirt. Rock this fun combo for your next brunch date with your friends and family.
- Floral skirt, , R629, Black handbag, 499, H&M.
- Diamante stud earring, R97, Spree.
- Sleeveless denim shirt, R100, Mr Price.
- Light blue mules, R549, Superbalist.
- Cuff bangle, R59, Zando.