Yes, you can dress to accentuate your best bits and disguise any problem areas! Our fashion team shares some useful advice on how to dress for your body shape and size.
Super curvy fashion fixes
- A ruched dress teamed with a trench coat will enhance your shape.
- Long layered necklaces will lengthen your body.
- Go for a red dress, it’s the must-be-seen-in colour of the season.
- Heels will elongate your legs.
- Avoid clingy fabrics and keep it long and loose on top. Shorter boxy cuts will emphasise your mid-section.
- A structured blazer nips in the waist and creates an hourglass figure.
- Stretch jeggings will hold you in where it matters.
- Think big with a carry-it-all tote.
Busty fashion fixes
- Elongate your upper body and flatter your bust with the essential deep V-neckline.
- Wide-legged trousers always flatter.
- A long strap satchel draws the eye downwards.
- Strappy heels add height and ultra-glamour.
- This season’s full and pleated skirts will slim and trim where it matters most.
- Draw the eye upwards with bold prints.
- Cinch in your waist with a box cut jacket or belt.
- Update your shoe wardrobe with an easy to wear wedge.