An hourglass figure has a big bust and hips with a small waist – known as the shape every woman wants.
Here are a few key points to remember when dressing an hourglass shape:
• Flatter your bust with the right neckline to elongate the neck.
• A firm stretchy fabric will hold you in and make you feel slim.
• Accentuate your curves with figure flattering clothing.
• Smart side panels instantly slim and emphasize your curves.
• Anything that creates length is flattering.
When shopping for your shape the following items should be on the top of your list:
• A smart fit-and-flare trench coat evens out your curves without adding extra weight to your figure.
• V-necks will flatter your bust and elongate your neckline.
• A lace dress will reveal and conceal your curves in all the right places.
• Dark denims will slim and trim.
• A longer length pencil skirt with smart black panels down the sides instantly slims.