A super-curvy figure has a voluptuous shape. Slim ankles and wrists are your smallest parts. We show you how to dress your curvy body shape to impress.
Here are a few key points to remember when dressing a super-curvy shape:
• Cover up bigger arms but show off slim wrists.
• Hidden support will define your curvy shape.
• V-necks flatter your bigger bust and elongate your neckline.
• Steer clear from high necklines, they just make you appear bigger on top.
• Opt for thick fabrics that hold you in where it counts.
• Full figures should go for a darker colour base.
• A firm stretchy fabric will hold you in and make you feel slimmer.
• Layer up separates without swamping your silhouette.
• Loose layers will elongate your figure.
• Add height to instantly slim.
The best fashion buys for curvy body shapes:
• Light, loose sleeves stylishly cover up bigger arms.
• Trousers, jeans and skirts with hidden support define your shape.
• Slip a pretty cami under low neck dresses to show less cleavage and add more style.
• A straight shift hides lumps and bumps.
• Batwing sleeves balance out the figure.
• A dark printed loose tunic skims over curves.
• Dark demins in straight leg, or boot cut styles always slim and trim.
• Longer length jackets and coats will disguise a bigger bottom.
If you remember these easy points to dressing for your shape, you will look instantly slimmer and feel like a new you.