Dress to accentuate your best bits and disguise any problem areas with this useful advice and clever high street buys from our Fashion Editor.
• A ruched dress teamed with a trench will enhance your shape perfectly.
• Long layered necklaces will lengthen your body.
• Go for a red dress, it’s the must-be-seen-in colour of the season.
• Heels will elongate your legs.
• Keep it long and loose on top – non-cling fabrics like chiffon will float over curves.
• A structured blazer nips in the waist and creates an hourglass figure.
• Stretch jeggings will hold you in where it matters.
• Think big with a carry-it-all tote.
• Elongate your upper body and flatter your bust with the essential deep V-neckline.
• Wide-legged trousers always flatter.
• A long strap satchel draws the eye downwards.
• Strappy heels add height and ultra-glamour.
• The season’s full and pleated skirts will slim and trim where it matters most.
• Draw the eye upwards with bold prints.
• Cinch in your curves with a box cut jacket or a belted waist.
• Update your wardrobe with a wearable wedge.