Our June 2019 issue is on shelves from today!
Here are five reasons why you should buy this month’s mag:
1. Our beautiful and dynamic cover star, Rosamund Pike, talks about her rise to fame, the joys of travel and what she’s learnt about motherhood.
2. Smile Like You Mean it: We chat to a psychotherapist on the link between our psyche and how people perceive us based on how good (or bad) our teeth look. Good teeth help us to be perceived as youthful, fit and full of vitality, so we tell you how to achieve your best looking teeth yet.
3. New Directions – We Create Cosiness: In this month’s edition of New Directions, we speak to three businesswomen that have each paved a booming career in the arena of all things cosy. And with winter around the corner, a cosy story couldn’t come at a better time. From the humble beginnings of a global candlemaking enterprise to the crafting of soft-textured mohair yarn, you’ll not want to miss out on this scoop!
4. The Great Outdoors: Choosing what to wear during the weekend can be a full on task! You want to feel comfortable but you want to look put together… we call that casual chic! Keep warm while out and about during your weekends by checking out our fashion style inspiration feature. We have all the goods; how to layer a wrap dress, how to get a sporty vibe out of a casual pants and even style tips on a chunky over-sized knit.
5. 5 Great Gadgets To Make Your Life Easier: We’ve found five of the best kitchen buys this month to save you time, money, and space right now! From carbon-filtered tupperware that prevents food from going to waste, to a counter-top device that does the work of seven different appliances – you don’t want to miss it.
Subscribe to woman&home magazine before the end of June, and save 35%! Click here.