Get the year off to a great start with a charming mini getaway for you and your significant other. We have two hotel breaks up for grabs! A two-night stay at Turbine Boutique Hotel and Spa, valued at R12 920; and a two-night stay at Walkersons Hotel & Spa in Dullstroom, worth R12 000.
Turbine Boutique Hotel and Spa
In Knysna, the Turbine Boutique Hotel and Spa is the perfect base for a romantic couple’s getaway. As the name suggests, the Turbine is located on the site of an old power station, which was transformed into this luxurious contemporary accommodation. Prise yourself away from the comfort of your king-sized bed in your Luxury Room long enough to enjoy a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon and appreciate the natural beauty of your surroundings. Afterwards, a dinner at the retro-style Island Café will serve up views that are as just delectable as the flavours on your plate.
Walkersons Hotel & Spa
To escape city life and reconnect with nature, you can’t go wrong with the five-star Walkersons Hotel & Spa in Dullstroom. Surrounded by lush green mountains, calm lakes, and fresh air, your home for two nights will be a Lakeside Suite, which offers picturesque views of the water. For dinner, a culinary delight awaits you in the form of a four-course meal served in the cosy dining room, with a complimentary bottle of wine specially chosen for you by the manager. We’ll toast to that!
For your chance to win one of these prizes, simply answer the following question: How many courses does the dinner at the Turbine Boutique Hotel and Spa’s Island Café comprise?
To find the one-word answer, go to page 145 of the February 2020 issue of woman&home magazine.
Terms & conditions
- Prizes aren’t transferable or re-saleable, and can’t be exchanged for cash.
- This competition is closed to employees of Caxton, the Turbine Boutique Hotel and Spa, Walkersons Hotel & Spa, their immediate families, as well as their respective PR companies and advertising agencies.
- This competition is only open to SA residents over the age of 18.
- Only one-word answers will be accepted.
- The prizes will go to the first two correctly completed entries drawn at random by an external party after the closing date (29 February 2020). The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize values were correct at the time of going to print.
- The prizes only encompass what’s listed; all other expenses (including transport to and from the hotel, bar purchases, additional meals, and laundry) are for winners’ own accounts.
- The prizes must be used within six months or they’ll be forfeited, and cannot be used during peak season or event weekends.
- Accommodation is subject to availability; booking is essential – for further venue Ts & Cs, see walkersons.co.za and turbinehotel.co.za.
- By entering this competition, you give Caxton the right to market other Caxton competitions to you.
Competition closes 29 February 2020. To enter, fill in the form below: