One lucky reader stands a change of winning a books hamper containing our top picks of the latest releases, as featured in our April issue Great Reads pages.
The hamper includes:
- The Girl from Simon’s Bay (Allison & Busby) by Barbara Mutch
A 1930s love story against the odds.
- The Keeper of Lost Things (Two Roads) by Ruth Hogan
A heart-warming novel about self-discovery.
- Good Me Bad Me (Michael Joseph) by Ali Land
A riveting psychological thriller.
- The Beautiful Dead (Bantam) by Belinda Bauer
A conundrum involving a news reporter and a killer.
- The Best of Adam Sharp (Michael Joseph) by Graeme Simsion
A witty take on one man’s midlife crisis.
- The Dry (Little, Brown) by Jane Harper
This suspense crime-debut covers a family murder.
To find out what makes these must-reads, check out our books round-up on page 164 of our April issue.
To enter, simply fill in the form below. The competition closes on 7 April.