One lucky reader stands a chance to win a Great Reads books hamper, containing four of our Books Editor’s top picks of the latest releases, as featured in our May issue.
The hamper includes:
- Dancing the Death Drill (Umuzi) by Fred Khumalo
A war-time drama, that begins with the sinking of the SS Mendi.
- My Sister’s Bones (Penguin) by Nuala Ellwood
A reporter returns home after her mother passes away.
- My Not so Perfect Life (Bantam) by Sophie Kinsella
Hilarious antics of a woman down on her luck.
- Swimming Lessons (Fig Tree) by Claire Fuller
A man tries to figure out the mystery behind his wife’s disappearance, along with their two daughters.
- To Capture What We Cannot Keep (Allen & Unwin) by Beatrice Colin
A love story against the odds that begins in a hot-air balloon above Paris.
To find out what makes these must-reads, check out our books round-up on page 158 of our May issue.
For more info on these and other great reads, visit penguinrandomhouse.co.za
To enter, simply fill in the form below.