Here are 7 quick tips to help you roll back the years.
- Sleep more – The average adult should be getting between 7-8 hours of sleep per night. But with children, work emails and your daily tasks, who can afford to sleep that much? Try turning off all electronics from 8pm and let your mind rest.
- Water – It may not be water from the fountain of youth but 8 glasses a day does wonders for your skin and your diet. Our top tip: Make your water more interesting by infusing it with mint or lime.
- Laugh more – It’s no lie that laughter is the best medicine. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, leaving your body in a euphoric state and in turn relieving stress.
- A good product – Say hello to Elizabeth Arden’s Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum. This beautiful little golden capsule does a whole lot and works hard to make you look and feel 10 years younger. It strengthens your skins moisture barrier, which is your first defense against the signs of ageing. It supports your skin’s natural repair and the tested ingredients like ceramide visibly reduces lines and wrinkles. For more information on this product, visit the Elizabeth Arden website.
- Less is more – It doesn’t mean that the more make up a woman wears, the younger she’ll look. Rather opt for a natural look – some mascara, a bit of highlighter and a bright lip will do the trick. Your pores will thank you for it.
- A cuppa goodness – The answer to almost any problem is tea. Herbal tea that is. Take green tea for instance, some studies have shown that the leaves can fight free radicals that damage DNA causing premature ageing. Drink up!
- Wear sunscreen – The most obvious but often ignored anti-ageing tip. Sunscreen is the most powerful weapon to fight the signs of ageing. Wear it every day, even in winter!