Earlier this year, two lucky readers won two full body makeovers from Placecol Skin Care and Lisa Raleigh, valued at over R20 000 each, as part of our New Year New You competition.
Our 2 winners, Chantal Patrick and Zinta Strydom, each received:
– An induction into Lisa Raleigh’s 13-week online Bounce Back Programme, and weekly calls from Lisa, worth R8 800
– Three DNAlysis tests (DNA Diet, DNA Health, and DNA Sport), along with expert advice, to the value of R5 000
– A pair of Miss Me jeans, worth R2 500
– A Placecol hamper with their choice of skincare products, valued at R2 000
– Five Ceya treatments a Placecol clinic, worth R1 600
– A Bodyography make-up makeover and tutorial, to the value of R550
At the end of their 13 week transformatio,n Chantal and Zinta were treated to their very own w&h photo shoot.
“The experience of the shoot made me feel like a celebrity. I hope that my journey can be an inspiration for other women to live large. The biggest problem in society is that people say “I’m not good enough”! Ladies you are powerful beyond measure,” Zinta enthuses.
Their make up was done by Ryno Mulder using Bodyography Cosmetics and they were styled by Miss Me jeans and our w&h fashion team.
Here are the beautiful results!
Not only did our winners learn more about beauty and fitness, but they were also given useful feedback from their DNAlysis tests.
“I was advised to go on multivitamins and calcium supplement as the DNA results showed that I am prone to injury and have low bone density,” Chantal says.
Zinta had a similar experience.
“The DNA results revealed some diseases that my body might be prone to due to my specific DNA, such as lung and bladder cancer. I have adapted my eating plan to a low-carb, Mediterranean eating plan which is delicious and still allows me to have some of my favourite foods without restricting myself too much,” Zinta explains.
We also introduced our winners to the fantastic Placecol skincare range.
“I most like the exfoliating clay mask. All the Placecol products smell amazing,” says Chantal.